Get Financially Stable

Money Management Classes


Foundation Communities has offered FREE Money Management classes since 1999, educating nearly 1,500 people on topics such as budgeting, credit, and debt. Our curriculum is a mixture of nationally recognized curricula including the FDIC's Money Smart, and Money Wise as well as materials we have developed.


The next FREE Money Management Class will be
Ju 1, 8, 15 from 6:30pm-8:30pm*

Sierra Ridge Apartments Learning Center

201 W Saint Elmo Road

*Child Care will not be provided             

Register here for a seat in class!

Program Contact
(512) 610-4026


Our Money Management classes are open to ALL Foundation Communities residents, as well as anyone residing in a household with less than $50,000 in annual income.

Upcoming classes (English)

Weekday Dates Time Free Childcare? Location


July 1, 8, 15 6:30pm-8:30pm No Sierra Ridge


Sept. 9, 16, 23




ACC Riverside campus, Building G, Room 8133

Frequently Asked Questions

What topics are covered?

Our money management three-class series covers credit, debt reduction, and savings in depth. All course participants receive  a one-on-one credit counseling session with a free credit report (including scores from all three credit reporting agencies).  In order to receive a certificate of completion, you must attend all three classes. Pre-registration is required.

Is there a course fee?

The course is FREE to anyone meeting the eligibility requirements.

Is childcare provided?

Childcare is provided at some of the classes as noted on schedule. There is no fee for childcare; however, you must register at least 2-days in advance of the class to reserve your childcare space.

How do I register?

You may register for the course here, or by sending an email to , or calling 512-815-7184.

Who are the class instructors?

Our classes are taught by volunteers. Our volunteers have been hand selected, and have completed a minimum of 11 hours of training.

What do I bring to class?

If possible, bring the following documents to class: 

  • Proof of age (ex: Texas driver's license, DPS I.D. card, ConsulMex I.D.,  or an I.D. card from any other state or country)
  • Proof of residency (ex: a recent utility bill)

Annual Report

Please take a moment and view our  2011 Annual Report.