Get Financially Stable
Homebuyer Education Classes
9 am to 5 pm
M Station Apartments
2906 E. MLK Blvd.
Austin, TX 78702
- How to prepare finances for a mortgage
- How to shop for a mortgage loan
- How to prepare your credit for a mortgage
- How to successfully shop for a home
- How to understand the mortgage contract
- How to negotiate a mortgage
The classes are available to any individuals and families with an annual household income below $50,000.
The City of Austin, Housing Smarts
Austin Habitat for Humanity--Housing Counseling
BCL Home Ownership Center
If you would like one-on-one guidance through getting your finances ready for the homebuying process, sign up for free Financial Coaching here! Our coaches can help you plan to get your credit, debt and savings in order for your first home purchase.
Travis County down payment assistance
Texas Home of Your Own (HOYO)
Search Austin-area homes (without divulging your personal information)