Get Financially Stable
Insure Central Texas
Open Enrollment: November 15, 2014 – February 15, 2015
2015 Sites (see our flyer for hours):
- Highland Mall (6001 Airport Blvd, Austin)
- Community Financial Center (2600 West Stassney Lane, Austin)
- LifeWorks East Office (835 N. Pleasant Valley Rd, Austin)
- Southeast Health and Wellness Center (2901 Montopolis Drive, Austin)
- Round Rock Public Library (216 E. Main Street, Round Rock)
For Media Inquiries Only:
For Media Only: (512) 887-2060
We have no income or geographic restrictions. All are welcome and no appointment is required!
What to Bring:
Our flyer suggests documents that are helpful to bring with you, but please feel free to drop by and ask questions.
- Insure Central Texas Report on the First Open Enrollment Season - Click here to view report
- Instructions on submitting documents to the Marketplace - Click here to view instructions
- Foundation Communities Procedures for Handling Non-Public Information - Click here to view procedures
How can I volunteer for Insure Central Texas?
Our last volunteer training is scheduled for December 7. For information about volunteering, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our sponsors: